[AG-TECH] Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:57:32 +0100

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at man.ac.uk
Mon Sep 20 05:57:41 CDT 2004

Hi,

I do not see the ExtendedVideoProducerService or the
ExtendedVideoConsumerSerive when I try to configure my node in AGTk 2.3
final.  There are also no zip files by these names in the Access Grid
Toolkit services directory.  Are these available to download separately?

Do I need to have a DV camera plugged in to use these services?

Andrew G D Rowley :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
SVE Group,
Manchester Computing,