[AG-TECH] recording an agn session

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 17 11:52:48 CDT 2004

Hi Kasper,

We're just about to bring our voyager media server back online and make that
available for recording all of the audio and video that is part of a
session.

We have not worked on a solution for a single stream of video because that's
outside the expectations of what we're trying to build. Can you elaborate
why you would want only one stream?

--Ivan