[AG-TECH] Venue Access Control List

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Thu Sep 16 18:56:37 CDT 2004

Hi All,

I've been searching through the VenueManagement and can't seem to figure
out how to create an Access Control List for a particular venue.

Within the VenueManagement gui, if I Modify a particular venue there is
a Security tab that is specific to that venue.  On that page I have the
ability to add Roles, but can't seem to add any actions for those roles
(assumedly, I should be able to add venue specific actions - such as
allow/deny access??).

Is this functionality currently available?

Thanks,

Todd
--
Collaboration & Visualization Technician
WestGrid - www.westgrid.ca
Todd Zimmerman - toddz at sfu.ca