[AG-TECH] ACES Access Grid site grand opening invitation

Mark C. Ballew ballew at dri.edu
Wed Sep 15 15:29:01 CDT 2004

Access Grid sites,

The ACES program (http://www.aces.dri.edu) at the Desert Research
Institute in Reno, NV is officially opening it's visualization lab on
Oct. 21, which includes a full AccessGrid set up provided by Insors. As
part of the grand opening, we would like to get as many AG sites as we
can into the same room to demonstrate to our scientists the potential of
the AccessGrid to them for collaboration.

I would like to invite all of you to participate in this event. The AG
demo will be around 2:30PDT and last for about half an hour. We
currently plan to have two different sessions during this half-hour demo
which will not only include the AG node, but also our 2D wall and 3D
displays.

This will also give me an opportunity to test out our system with many
different sites and get to know who is out in the AG community.

If you are interested an able to attend this event, please email me back
and we'll set up a test session.

Thank you for your time,
Mark Ballew
--
Mark C. Ballew                                          ballew at dri.edu
ACES Project System Administrator                       775-673-7322