[AG-TECH] AGTk 2.3 for Fedor Linux Available

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Tue Sep 14 05:11:36 CDT 2004

The Access Grid Toolkit 2.3 RPMS for Fedora linux are available at:

http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~agn/ag_fedora/

Experimental support for Shared Presentation and Shared Browser is available
with this release.

For most trouble free operations (if you had an older AGTk previously
installed) I would recommend having a fresh ~/.AccessGrid dir before setting
up AGTk2.3 to your liking. But first back-up any existing identity
certificates by exporting them to a file, then rename ~/.AccessGrid to
.AccessGrid.bak or whatever. After starting the VenueClient, import your
certificates. You can also copy your old "My Venue" bookmarks file
(.AccessGrid.bak/myVenues.txt) to the new ~/.AccessGrid directory.

Cheers,
Doug