[AG-TECH] Another anonymous cert problem

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Mon Sep 13 10:33:55 CDT 2004

Maybe my previous message and this one are somehow related.

I request an anonymous certificate and import it through the Certificate
manager. I can use the VenueClient and go to the ANL rooms. However, once
I exit the VenueClient and start it up again, it tells me it can't find a
certain pem file in Config/certRepo/privatekeys. If I do a find for this
file,  its found in Config/certRepo/requests. If I move this file to where
VenueClient wants it, everytime I connect to a VenueServer, I get a globus
error:

Error with GSI credential
Error ready host credential
Can't read credential's private key from PEM

Why is the VenueClient looking for this PEM? Why didn't the import
certificate function move this file to the proper location?

Many thanks...

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu