[AG-TECH] Possible enhancement for Toolkit

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 10 06:34:51 CDT 2004

However, for the AGTk the GLOBUS_HOSTNAME envrionment variable if set to the
valid name of one of your adapters (and it's valid for *only* one of your
adapters), effectively fixes this problem. The caveat being the routing
metrics which Bob sent email about how to adjust previously.

If this doesn't address the issue, I'm not sure that it can be addressed in
the near future.

I'm interested to know what "other problems" with SP2 you're referring to,
since I've been running SP2 (in one form or another since May). In fact,
just recently we have added functionality to the AGTk 2.3 final release that
will allow it to correctly configure the included firewall. Other than that,
I've been happy with it, and have had no problems. The new interfaces
provided are extremely useful.

--Ivan