[AG-TECH] AGTk 2.3 BETA 2 for Fedora Released

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Wed Sep 1 12:40:21 CDT 2004

howdy.

this release is not working as well on my system as the last beta.
rat-ui process starts, but never displays.  i turned off my firewall to
make sure that it wasn't causing the problem.

vic gives me blue screens on my two VideoServices.
VenueClient doesn't die gracefully.  it leaves all the .py processes hanging
around.

now if i swap out the new ~/.AccessGrid directory with my older one,
VideoService gives me my two video streams.
Rat still doesn't show itself.  but VenueClient dies gracefully,
except for the rat-ui process that hangs around.

--fred