[AG-TECH] how to install own venue server

Joseph Hargitai joseph.hargitai at nyu.edu
Wed Oct 27 15:10:48 CDT 2004

Reading through the docs, I am a bit at a loss about the installation/configuration procedure of one's own server. The Readme points to the Install file for documentation on this - but in my installation I cannot find such file. (using toolkit 2.3 on XP - though checked for the file on Linux as well - the install.sh did not reveal much.)

Docs are very specific on how to use the client and on how to connect to your server - but

our objective is to run a server for about 200 people as a test base ourselves.

thanks,
joseph