[AG-TECH] Happenings at SC2004...

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 22 11:14:43 CDT 2004

All,

I would like to simply collect a little information on any Access Grid
events, demos, nodes appearing at SC2004 this year
(http://www.sc-conference.org/sc2004/index.html).  ANL would like to put
together a brochure that reads like a calendar of events for anything
related to the Access Grid happening on the showroom floor.  This year
SCGlobal is, of course, a large force in the SC program.   However, we
looking more toward outreach of other booths and groups using the AG or
promoting its environment, software, or development.

Please send your information to me asap if you would like to be included in
this AG Happenings at SC brochure or should you have any questions.

Company:
Contact Name/Email:  (not to be printed)
Booth #:
Date/Time:  (if applicable) (please provide times in Eastern time zone only)
Name of Event:

(I do have a copy of last year's brochure should anyone want to view this
for their information.)

Thanks again...

Mary

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297