[AG-TECH] Anonymous and NTP

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Wed Oct 20 13:09:18 CDT 2004

This is about the fifth time I've posted this message, so I'm trying
again. When using an Anonymous certificate I get a NTP time error message
when trying to connect to our VenueServer. Switching to a users
certificate works perfectly. Both the client and the server sync from our
NTP server.

The exact error is:

Authorization failure connecting to server. Please check the time on your
computer; an incorrect local clock can cause authorization to fail.

The time on BOTH client and server are exact.

However, when connecting to the ANL venue server, everything works perfectly.

Can somebody help me on this?

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu