[AG-TECH] FW: **ACE-grid** Security document has moved into 30 day public comment .....

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Mon Oct 18 04:54:43 CDT 2004

Thats what I get while trying to access the link in the e-mail by Michael E.
Papka.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /Public_Comment_Docs/ on this server.

Michael

Dipl.-Inf. Michael Braitmaier
HLRS - Visualization / Video Conferencing
University of Stuttgart
Germany
Website: http://www.hlrs.de/organization/vis/people/braitmaier/