[AG-TECH] question on access grid (Randy Groves)

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Thu Oct 14 19:43:35 CDT 2004

When you say access your venue, do you mean via the venue client or venue
management?  I believe (somebody correct me if I'm wrong!!!) that the
registered people are all those who have accessed your server at some point
in time.  But this is from observation and not based on extensive knowledge
of the code.

I also believe (same caveat) that if you don't apply any access control
lists other than the default, then everyone should be able to access your
server via the venue client.

But they won't be able to administer your venue server unless you put them
in the administrators group.  Which you probably DON'T want to do with all
the people in the registered people list.

-randy