[AG-TECH] re: Canon VC-C4

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Thu Oct 14 15:05:30 CDT 2004

We have two and have the same problem with the remotes but compared to
the Sony's (we have DVI30's and 100's) I like the D30's best so far.
The Canons are small, light, compact, and are great for that (we use
them on our portable node). That's just me though. I've been wanting to
try to serial interface for the Canons but haven't had time to try them
with those cameras....

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.