[AG-TECH] Help with venue server

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Wed Oct 13 10:58:41 CDT 2004

(This is presuming that you're running AG 2.3)

You need to have the distinguished name (DN) of the user whose certificate
is being used in the Venue Client on the non-venue server machine added as
an administrator on the venue server.

In the Venue Management console (on the venue machine), when you've
connected to your venue server, click on the 'Security' tab, then 'Manage
Security'.  Right click on the Administrators entry and select 'Add
Person'.  Type or paste in the DN for the user you want to be added.  The
DN is the string that you see next to 'Subject:' in the  window you get
when you select 'View Certificate' in the Certificate Manager.

Hope this helps.

-randy