[AG-TECH] RAT Problem

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 13 08:24:44 CDT 2004

You can try to sever the linein-lineout passthrough by doing something
like:

/usr/bin/amixer -c 0 cset numid=18,iface=MIXER,name='Line Playback
Switch' off

You might need to do a

/usr/bin/amixer controls

To find the exact numid for your card's 'Line Playback Switch'

I put this is in a shell script and run it once you've settled in the
venue as alsa/rat likes to revert the changes everytime it starts.