[AG-TECH] ALSA and RAT

Gavin W. Burris aka 86 ga5in at psu.edu
Tue Oct 12 11:43:56 CDT 2004

The proper source is selected, line-in, and I am sending audio.  The
problem is that the slider is not adjusting the record or capture
level, but instead the volume of the immediate playback through
line-out/speakers of what is being captured.  The slider gives me
local reinforcement when I don't want it, instead of adjusting the
capture level that ends up transmitting to the net.