[AG-TECH] ALSA and RAT

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Oct 12 10:27:30 CDT 2004

Hi,

Check what is displayed under "Talk" next to the arrow (>).  It should say
something like "Microphone" or "Line In".  Clicking on the arrow (>) cycles
through the various options.  Note that if you can hear audio, you may still
not be sending audio.  If the wrong item is selected by the arrow in rat,
you probably are not sending audio.

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,