[AG-TECH] ANL Lobby bridge

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Mon Oct 11 04:23:47 CDT 2004

Indeed we run a bridge for the ANL lobby unfortunately changes in our
firewall configuration has locked the ports used for unicast-multicast
mapping. We will take it down for the moment and see wether we can convince
our fw admins to open the appropriate ports.

Michael

Dipl.-Inf. Michael Braitmaier
HLRS - Visualization / Video Conferencing
University of Stuttgart
Germany
Website: http://www.hlrs.de/organization/vis/people/braitmaier/