[AG-TECH] Re: Audio and Video Capture card for Gentoo AGTk 2.3

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 8 09:20:47 CDT 2004

We've tested with the Intel 8xx audio chipset and the es1370. Alsa/rat
doesn't particularly like the either chipsets but there is a workaround
we've created for the intel.

We've tested with a regular hauppage bttv chipset, videum 4400 VO, and
the falcon quattro. All work.

I'm using 2.6.8-gentoo-r3 kernel. No patches except the also patch for
rat.