[AG-TECH] Installing AG 2.3 on Gentoo

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 6 13:30:51 CDT 2004

[leggett at scraz:~]$ qpkg -I -i -v xfree
x11-base/xfree-4.3.0-r6 *
        XFree86: free X server [ http://www.xfree.org ]
Compiled with USE Flags: -3dfx sse mmx -3dnow xml2 truetype nls -cjk doc
-ipv6 -debug -static pam -sdk -bindist

Wed Oct 06 01:30 PM
[leggett at scraz:~]$ qpkg -I -i -v glibc
sys-libs/glibc-2.3.3.20040420-r1 *
        GNU libc6 (also called glibc2) C library [
http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/libc.html ]
Compiled with USE Flags: nls -pic -build -nptl -erandom -debug -hardened

[leggett at scraz:~]$ cat /etc/make.conf
# These settings were set by the catalyst build script that
automatically built this stage
CFLAGS="-O2 -mcpu=i686 -fomit-frame-pointer"
CHOST="i386-pc-linux-gnu"
USE="-svga X Xaw3d acpi alsa apache2 arts berkdb bluetooth bonobo cdr
crypt cups curl doc dvd dvdr encode esd evo faad flac flash gd
gd-external gdbm gnome gstreamer gtk gtk2 imlib imagemagick jpeg kde
kerberos ldap mad mcal mikmod mozilla mmx mpeg mysql nagios-dns
nagios-ntp nagios-ping nagios-ssh nls oggvorbis opengl pam pdflib
plotutils png qt quicktime readline samba sasl sdl skey snmp spell ssl
tcltk tcpd threads tiff truetype usb xinerama xml xml2 xmms xv zlib"
CXXFLAGS="$CFLAGS"
PORTDIR_OVERLAY=/usr/local/portage