[AG-TECH] Stability of BridgeServer?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Wed Oct 6 11:50:14 CDT 2004

How long has it been since the BridgeServer attached to hume has been
restarted?  I have had problems with the bridge the last two
days.  Yesterday, during the Town Hall, I could get audio just fine.  The
video came across and immediately was frozen.  Sometimes, if I re-enter the
venue with Unicast set, and do it several times, I finally will get a fully
functional connection.

This morning, we are in a session with folks in the UK, using the Full Sail
room.  Same thing.  I could get audio, but video would come up, but
immediately froze.  I tried re-entering the venue several times, but to no
effect.  I'm now backed off to AG-1, and it's working very nicely on the
Multi Session Bridge.

Has anyone who uses the Argonne bridge had similar problems?  What kind of
machine is the bridge running on?  Does it have the capacity necessary?

-randy