[AG-TECH] AGTK2.3 for MacOS X

Dean W. Nobles nobles at tacc.utexas.edu
Mon Nov 22 16:51:19 CST 2004

Hello -

I've download/installed the AGTK for MacOS X and it seems to work pretty
well.  I had some troubles importing my certificate initially, but
managed to get past that.  There are apparently none of the mbone tools
(vic and rat) distributed with the tookit, or at least I haven't been
able to locate them yet.  And I haven't managed to find a binary on the
net for either that's been ported to MacOS.  Does anyone on the list
have either a pointer to binaries for vic & rat or information about
getting them running under MacOS X?

Thanks.

--dean