[AG-TECH] Whiteboard for AG

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Mon Nov 22 09:13:05 CST 2004

	Thank you for shedding light on the subject :)
	I'm wondering this though, how do AccessGrid and MLB work together
since MLB appears to need it's own multicast port. It should be possible
to add it as a service, yes? Does anyone have an AccessGrid service that
will tie MLB into an AG session? MLB looks like it does a lot that the
AG client does (particpant list etc.), so maybe that's overly
complicated for what AccessGrid would need.
	The Shared Image Viewer is much more like what I was wanting to find, a
nice simple app. A GUI 'palette' etc. would be nice (Dave, if you're
reading :) :)). The only problem I've found is I can never seem to clear
the 'whiteboard' on the remote sides, the venue seems to 'remember' all
the markup that was ever in the session, even if the 'erase venue
markup' is checked. You're right it's nearly there though.

	Thanks,

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111