Fw: [AG-TECH] multinode?

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Mon Nov 22 02:19:02 CST 2004

Mmmm.... i dont understand then the "grid" part of AccessGrid, I though you
could "send a job" to a resource on the grid... I know almost nothing about
grid computing. How can u do that without comands like "globus-job-run"??
Could you send me some directions about how could I do it from Linux or
windows?. Is there any documentation related to "how to access the grid
using AccessGrid?", we have a deparment working on projects related to grid,
I would like to know the things I should ask to them in order to do a demo
about AccessGrid "grid" capabilities.

The point is that i wanna shouw our collegues a demo about accessing the
grid and working together using the Accessgrid.

Kind regards,
Natalia.