[AG-TECH] Problems installing AG Toolkit 2.3

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Nov 19 09:32:10 CST 2004

Hi,

On a laptop, it is not necessary to run the node service or service manager
with AG2.3.  Instead, just run the Venue Client.  This will start your node
service for you.  You can then use the "Preferences"-->"Manage My Node..."
to add the VideoProducerService (AudioService and VideoConsumerService are
usually loaded by default).

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,