[AG-TECH] Quickbridge and BridgeServer confusion

Joseph Hargitai joseph.hargitai at nyu.edu
Fri Nov 12 14:27:59 CST 2004

Using 2.3 server on Windows I am trying to set up a Bridge Server -

does this process require the installation of Quickbridge? (as it seems to be called from the BridgeServer.py config script and of course there is no such file in the installation as /usr/bin/QuickBridge on Win.

To do this one would need a Quickbridge for Win, which i did not see at the Quickbridge download site.

I can move to RedHat of course, and I assume Quickbridge will be there - unless there is a Win option I am missing.

thanks,
joseph