[AG-TECH] AG 2.3 Win w/Xentera GT 4AGP

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Tue Nov 2 14:18:38 CST 2004

On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 09:23AM, Michael Gates said:
> I've seen that problem you are describing, but it was only on single
> processor machines, and with weaker video (PCI) cards.  Maybe your AGP
> aperture size is too small in your bios?

hi Mike.

hmmm.  AGP aperture size.  is that something that can be modified in setup?
i'll take a look.  maybe i'll stumble on it.
what specifically happens here is that while the video window and the VIC
window are overlapping, bad things happen (almost like a recursion gone wild).
once they are no longer overlapping, the problem disappears.

thanks.

--fred