[AG-TECH] Symptom of AG2.2/TVS incompatibility?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Fri May 28 13:59:19 CDT 2004

Just for a lark, I tried to do a 'Go' to the TVS from the beta client I
just installed.  It wasn't pretty.  The client vanished - with this left on
the screen:

/usr/bin/VenueClient.py --personalNode
No handlers could be found for logger "ProxyGen"
<<< need to compute hostname  1
<<< Init hostname
bound to port  11000
bound to port  58819
No handlers could be found for logger "ProxyGen"
<<< set hostname to  neo.mct.phantomworks.org
bound to port  49279
Starting Service URI: https://neo.mct.phantomworks.org:49279/Service
No handlers could be found for logger "ProxyGen"
<<< set hostname to  neo.mct.phantomworks.org
bound to port  57227
Starting Service URI: https://neo.mct.phantomworks.org:57227/Service
bound to port  33906
Fatal Python error: GC object already in linked list
Abort