[AG-TECH] Multicast statistics

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Fri May 28 05:09:49 CDT 2004

Steve,

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I'm afraid my knowledge of
networking falls way short of allowing me to understand this note -
it seems to be targetted at network people, not AG people (very
different groups here at RAL).

Are the commands you suggest Windows, Linux or both?

What is a group address?

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                                               Office tel: +44
(0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid                          Medialab tel: +44 (0)
1235 446459
BIT Department                                     Access Grid room tel: +44
(0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk                                       Fax: +44
(0) 1235 445597
CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK
[The contents of this email are confidential and are for the use of the
intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take any action on it or show
it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]