[AG-TECH] Certificate Request process

Jason Hill jahill at scl.ameslab.gov
Fri May 21 15:37:03 CDT 2004

Robert Olson wrote:

>yes; that is how it works. Are you sure the mail address that was
>submitted was valid?
>
>--bob

Yes, as far as I can tell the addresses were vaild before the students
started work last week. A quick check shows that they recieved mail
before the certificate request was initiated. I also had a student
request a cert today so we'll see if the process works. I will also
check with our network admin to see if the message was caught by the
spam filter.

Thanks!
-Jason

Jason Hill
jahill at scl.ameslab.gov
Research Assistant, Scalable Computing Laboratory
Ames Laboratory, US DOE
Scalable Computing Laboratory
310 Wilhelm Hall
Ames, IA 50010