Trusted certs - was: RE: [AG-TECH] AG2.2 and above on Win2K?

Jon Johansson jon.johansson at ualberta.ca
Wed May 19 15:19:56 CDT 2004

Oops, I forgot to use 'Reply to All'.

I'm getting a password error on a WinXP machine with
the same user certs that I use on other machines.
I've checked that the certs that I imported are not
corrupted and my configuration seems ok.
How do I check the trusted certs and where do I get
them if they don't come with the installation?

Thanks,
Jon.

--
Jon I Johansson             *  Research Computing Support
jon.johansson at ualberta.ca   *  Computing and Network Services