[AG-TECH] Multiple identical stream fix for Winnov Videum 440 0 capture card

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Fri May 14 03:43:22 CDT 2004

Someone has just asked about the 'fix' to get the Videum 4400
working with VIC without inSors plugin or whatever.  Here is
Matt Thorpe's e-mail in which he documented the registry fix
he developed.

Chris

Chris Osland                                               Office tel: +44
(0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid                          Medialab tel: +44 (0)
1235 446459
BIT Department                                     Access Grid room tel: +44
(0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk                                       Fax: +44
(0) 1235 445597
CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK
[The contents of this email are confidential and are for the use of the
intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take any action on it or show
it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]