[AG-TECH] Unicast no video on internal site but video being seen at external sites

NamGon Kim ngkim at netmedia.kjist.ac.kr
Fri May 14 00:04:36 CDT 2004

Hi, Alson

I think that's because of the DNAT.

There are two kinds of NAT.
SNAT(Source NAT) and DNAT(Destination NAT)
Maybe your network manager configures only SNAT.
With SNAT, sending packets' address is translated to another address.
And the Bridge will send packet to the translated address.
So you need to change the destination of the packet from the Bridge to
you real address. That's the DNAT.

Ask your network manager to set up DNAT.
That can solve this problem.

--Namgon.

Namgon Kim
Netmedia Lab, GIST, KOREA