[AG-TECH] Multi-channel video capture / would INSORS help?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Thu May 13 18:46:39 CDT 2004

Here's part of a previous note - the following both sets the source for
each of the ports on the card, and also changes the default size to
CIF.  What you can do is set up a user with this configuration, then copy
the profile into the Default User, so that everyone gets the
profile.  There is one aspect of the profile scheme that requires that all
the users have local admin rights on the machine - I don't know what causes
this.

Here's the previous info:

As far as the grey border goes, here's an example of registry settings for
HKEY_CURRENT_USER that will set the size to CIF (and also set the sources
for the four vic streams).  You sould apply this AFTER you've started up
the Venue Client and added the VideoConsumer streams for the 4
connections.  You can just use parts of this if you wish.  Obviously, you
should be comfortable tweaking the registry.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Winnov\Videum\vic.exe0]
"Width"=dword:00000160
"Height"=dword:00000120
"Compression"=dword:00000002
"Source"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Winnov\Videum\vic.exe1]
"Width"=dword:00000160
"Height"=dword:00000120
"Compression"=dword:00000002
"Source"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Winnov\Videum\vic.exe2]
"Width"=dword:00000160
"Height"=dword:00000120
"Compression"=dword:00000002
"Source"=dword:00000002

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Winnov\Videum\vic.exe3]
"Width"=dword:00000160
"Height"=dword:00000120
"Compression"=dword:00000002
"Source"=dword:00000003