[AG-TECH] certificate woes ...

Many Ayromlou mayromlo at ryerson.ca
Tue May 4 09:51:53 CDT 2004

Hi Darran,

I ran into a similar problem here. The way I got around it was to
request a certificate...continue running the venue client without the
certificate...delete the old certificate (via "view identity
certificate" menu under manage certificates)...exit...then when I got
the new certificate I installed it...exited the client and restarted it.