[AG-TECH] certificate woes ...

Darran Edmundson darran.edmundson at anu.edu.au
Fri May 7 08:25:58 CDT 2004

I received a couple of private emails indicating
that the trusted certificates get installed when
the user initially sets up the venue client.

As I need to get AG2 back working on our node
this weekend, and I'm unsure if I can ressurect
my deleted trusted certificates, could I trouble
someone to email them over?  I'm presuming that
we all have the same trusted certificates???

Cheers,
Darran.

--
Darran Edmundson (darran.edmundson at anu.edu.au)