[AG-TECH] Re: AG 2.2 Alpha - node services do not start when entering a venue

Andrew Patrick Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Mon May 10 11:14:35 CDT 2004

Further investigation suggests that VIC and RAT have not been installed
in the bin directory.  I copied vic.exe from the ZIP file for the video
service, but RAT does not seem to be in the corresponding audio service.

So, is it possible that all the components are not getting installed in
a fresh install of 2.2 Alpha?