[AG-TECH] Still nothing

Aaron Lafferty lafferty at oar.net
Mon May 3 16:03:32 CDT 2004

Michael,

Yes, that is what I am doing.  If I run VenueClient and select
preferences, manage my node:

NodeManager starts in connected state, I can add localhost (display
machine), and services to that host.  I however cannot add the video or
audio capture devices.  Attempts to do so result in:

Exception: Service Manager is unreachable:
https:://x:12000/ServiceManager

Which as I mentioned, is not the case when a browser from the display
machine is pointed at that URL.

Thanks!
Aaron