[AG-TECH] Linux installation dies

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 3 08:38:57 CDT 2004

Hi Martin,

I can't tell from your email which version of the AG software you've gotten
to install. You want to get the latest AGTk v2.X software, which doesn't
come as ISO images. The older unsupported AG 1.X software was released as
ISO's for RH6.2, and 7.3.

We have been doing builds on various platforms, and there is someone here
who has been working on gentoo builds. If you are interested drop email to
ag-mcs at mcs.anl.gov (we'd love it if you were willing to help support that
platform too :-).

--Ivan