[AG-TECH] Linux installation dies

Martin Polak mpolak at gup.jku.at
Mon May 3 01:32:57 CDT 2004

Hi everyone!

I am trying to set up the two Linux-machines for our newly built
AccessGrid Node here in Linz/Austria.

My Problem is, that the Red Hat installer from the AG-Isoimage
dies with a stacktrace starting anaconda.py ??? when starting to copy
packages onto hd.

The machine is a p4-3G HT with 1G of RAM...

Is there a cure for this problem known to anyone?

p.s.: I've also tried to setup AG-Software (VCVS)in a newly emerged
gentoo-linux system, but also without success due to dependency problems.

Dipl.-Ing.
Martin Polak

Institute of Graphics and Parallel Processing
Johannes Kepler University Linz
Altenbergerstrasse 69
A-4040 Linz, AUSTRIA, EUROPE                 ________  ______
phone: +43 732 2468 8884                   / / __/ / / / /_/ /
fax: +43 732 2468 9496                    / /_/ / /_/ / ____/
mobile: +43 699 112 02 493                \____/\____/_/
email: mpolak at gup.jku.at              http://www.gup.uni-linz.ac.at/