[AG-TECH] Dual Boot PIG

Adam Hanson hanson01 at scl.ameslab.gov
Tue Mar 30 11:24:34 CST 2004

Hey,
    Alright, I spose I'm having a little difficulties with this.  First,
I was able to transfer the cert files over to the linux platform
easily.  I found the locations of where the files should be and replaced
them.  That didn't work smoothly and I ended up having to import them.
I imported my windows Ident Cert, as well as both trusted CA Certs
(Access Grid Developers CA and Globus Certification Authority).  As well
note, I did this through the VenueClient.py.   Now, when I first start
up the VenueClient, It prompts me for a password.  The Personal Ident
password does not work for this.  As well when trying to start
AGServiceManager.py, the same problem occurs.  This is a fresh install
and no other passwords have been declared.  I tried starting from
scratch again, this time I requested a new certificate.  The same thing
occurs here as well.  If needed, I'm doing this install on a Debian
Platform Kernel 2.4.18, with python 2.2.1, AG 2.1.2.   Anyone have any
suggestions?  It would greatly be appreciated.  Oh and on a side note,
when everything is set up and I bypass the first password that denies me
access, I'll try to join a server, it prompts for password which will
accept ident password, and then it specifies that the venue server is
unavailable...
Adam