[AG-TECH] video connections

Ron Crummett roncrummett at mail.caynetco.com
Fri Mar 26 14:41:18 CST 2004

Is anyone using the iTuner Spectra8 video capture card with Canon VC-C4 cameras?  I have considered using both, but I am curious about the connections.  The cameras have an S-Video output (among others) but the card inputs are BNC connections.  Is there some sort of adapter available or some other way of doing this?  I'd look in the search engine, but I am told that I

"don't have permission to access /~komatsu/search/namazu.cgi on this server."

Too bad.

-Ron Crummett

Satisfying all your Ron Crummett needs since 1978