[AG-TECH] Scaleable video wall (fwd)

Steve Gallo smgallo at ccr.buffalo.edu
Fri Mar 26 12:47:33 CST 2004

Hi Allan,

We have both a tiled display wall and AG node (in the same room)
but haven't really thought of running the AG on the tiled display
wall.  Since the cost of the tiled display was much more than the
AG node, I'm not sure that many sites would be able to go that
route.  Being able to display hi-res images on the AG would be
a bonus, though.

Steve