[AG-TECH] Need help installing web cam

Chan Hoong Maeng chanhm at ihpc.a-star.edu.sg
Thu Mar 25 21:41:07 CST 2004

Hi,

I think you need to configure your vic to use the correct web cam.

To do that, you need to click on the Menu button after vic is launched.
Next, click on Options -- Configure on Transmit, followed by Release and
then Transmit.  This procedure will launch a dialog window that allows
you to select and configure your web cam to use with vic.

Regards,
Hoong_Maeng Chan
Institute of High Performance Computing
Singapore