[AG-TECH] Need help installing web cam

stout at csee.wvu.edu stout at csee.wvu.edu
Thu Mar 25 11:04:01 CST 2004

Hello, I have been trying to add a Logitech Quickcam Express to a PIG. I
setup the Video Producer service and select the QuickCam Express driver.
However, when I enter a venue, I get the following error message:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\Access Grid Toolkit\bin\vic

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.

Could anyone offer any help in resolving this error? I've tried a couple
of other webcams, but have come up with the same result. Thank you.