[AG-TECH] Reminder: AG Success Stories

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 25 17:36:12 CST 2004

Hello,

We would like to collect short 2-3 sentence snippets of Access Grid success
stories. Stories would describe situations where by using the AG, *new
science was done*, results were achieved that were not possible in the
past, or new productive interactions were facilitated.  We would like
stories on how the AG has changed the way you collaborate.

Please be sure to provide your full contact information and direct your
success stories to fritsch at mcs.anl.gov directly. Thanks.

Mary

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297