[AG-TECH] Institutional venues

Smith, Heather L HLSmith at uams.edu
Thu Mar 25 14:04:02 CST 2004

How does one go about creating a dedicated Institutional venue? We now
have an small conference room Access Grid, a large auditorium Access
Grid and we are working on a PIG. So our own meeting place would
definitely be beneficial.

Thanks,
Heather

Heather Smith, MEd.
Curriculum Support Liaison
UAMS Library LRC
4301 W. Markham, #586
Little Rock, Arkansas
Phone: 501-686-8116
Fax: 501-686-6745
Email: hlsmith at uams.edu

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.