[AG-TECH] Mute switch for AG.

cunningham at psc.edu cunningham at psc.edu
Wed Mar 24 11:32:21 CST 2004

My boss wants us to add mute switches to our AG so the users can mute and unmute
as desired w/o operator intervention.

An ideal system would either mute outside of the machines, (between Gentner and
aud-cap), or toggle the mute within rat through an interface to aud-cap.
I have no idea how the latter would work.

There would be 3-4 momentary switches for our tables that would toggle the
state from muted to unmuted or back with a touch of the switch.  The system
would also have an indicator that shows whether we're muted or live at any
given point.

Have any of you put together such a system or know if/where one is available?

Thanks,
Steve