[AG-TECH] vic and Configure on Transmit.

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 23 15:39:56 CST 2004

Hi Jennifer, the size should be changed on the right of the control menu
panel, which comes up when you click menu. The standard choices are small,
medium (and if the codec supports it) large.

The configure on transmit button is only around on windows, since it's
intended to provide a means to select one of many vfw devices to be mapped
as the "default" device and then to allow configuration of it. It's not a
linux option because that's not a linux interface issue.

--Ivan

  _____